301 681 8318 · [email protected]
If you can have a fresh idea, you can cause change to happen.
- Regain Postural Balance
- Release Habits of Excess Tension
- Rediscover Support and Connection to the Ground
- Recognize Full Volume Three-Dimensionality
- Refine Coordination
- Renew Vitality and Ease of Movement
What is the Alexander Technique?
How to Make a Tensegrity Model
* teaching member, American Society for the Alexander Technique
More than you may realize, you can effect the use of your body by means of your thinking. Neuroscientists are discovering daily the ability of the human brain to repattern, creating new pathways to effect positive change. Learn how embodied thinking influences your movement with the Alexander Technique, a method for changing habitual patterns of misuse in order to decrease excess compression stress and increase ease of movement.
Carol Boggs, M.AmSAT · Certified Teacher of the Alexander Technique · Private Lessons / Lecture Demonstrations
8701 Georgia Avenue, Suite 406, Silver Spring, MD 20910 · 301 681 8318 · [email protected] · www.carolboggs.com
Website design by Imogen Ragone